We're delighted you would like to book. We just need to take some details to get you into the diary.
The Booking Form
£5 from your booking will go to fund research into stillbirth; why it happens and how it can be stopped. Thank you.
We agree to supply to you photo booth services in accordance with the Contract. The Contract incorporates all the terms agreed between us and no variation shall apply unless agreed in writing and signed by both parties.
- You must ensure that any representation or promise on which you rely and which is important to you is written on the Contract and signed by you. A space ‘Further info / instructions’ has been provided on the Booking Form for this purpose. We will endeavour to accommodate any reasonable requests made by you but can not guarantee to be able to do so.
- Your booking can only be confirmed once we have taken a non-refundable deposit and you have submitted your Booking Form, or you have received an email from us confirming the booking date.
- The deposit is payable by you on submitting the Contract. This will be set against the total fees payable by you. The deposit is non-refundable.
- The balance of the booking must be paid by you no less than 30 days prior to the date of the booking. If the balance is not paid by that date, we reserve the right not to provide any services until payment is made or to treat the Contract as being cancelled by you. The provisions of clause 12 will then apply.
- The agreed Booking Total includes delivery and mileage. It also includes the set-up and break down of the photo booth in addition to the agreed operational time of the booth. If the photo booth and staff are requested to stay for a longer period we will try to accommodate all reasonable requests, but can not guarantee that we will be able to do so. We reserve the right to charge additional time as an additional service at the rate specified on our website.
- We will discuss with you your general requirements and wishes in regard to the location and configuration of the photo booth. You should be aware that it may not be possible for these to be followed due to factors such as weather conditions, a safe, level surface on which to site the photo booth, the provision of electricity, ceiling height and available space. As a guide, the photo booth will require a minimum area of 8' x 8' (2.5m x 2.5m) to operate effectively, with a minimum ceiling height of 6' 6" (2m). It will also require a nearby power socket. It is your responsibility to ensure the venue is aware of the requirements for the siting of the photo booth, that there is a suitable power supply nearby, and that there is provision for the safe loading and unloading of the equipment.
- In the event that we cannot deliver the photo booth to your event due to factors beyond our control, such as severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles or equipment failure our liability will be limited to refunding all monies paid.
- We must reserve the right to refuse entry to the photo booth if we feel that any equipment has or is in danger of being damaged due to the unruly or inebriated behaviour of guests. In a similar fashion, we are unable to tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour towards our staff. In any of the above cases, we reserve the right to terminate the hire. In such a situation there will be no refund of unused hire time.
- Should the agreed hire period be delayed through fault of our own we will extend the finish time accordingly. If setup of the booth is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that we are not responsible for, we will endeavour to be flexible within reason, as in Clause 6, however we are unable to guarantee the hire period can be extended under such circumstances. In the event that the hire period is not used fully due to your previous activities over running, the hire period will end as previous agreed.
- A booth attendant will be present to ensure the safe and smooth running of the booth, and to undertake any maintenance and refilling as may become necessary. Whilst we will try to encourage guests to sign any provided guestbook and/or include their photograph therein, we cannot be held responsible for this and any failure of guests to do so is outside of the remit of the booth attendant.
- We shall retain copyright of all images taken by the photo booth. You will have full personal usage rights to the images, with no geographic or time restriction. This allows you to print the images for personal use, and to use them online in services such as Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and so on. We, however, withhold all commercial rights to the images. As a result, you are not permitted to use your images commercially, including but not limited to; uploading to an image stock library, re-selling/syndicating them, publishing them in press/publications or using them to establish or further a commercial enterprise. We may choose to use images taken during your event for promotional purposes including on our website, and on our Social Media pages (including Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+). We will, however, use our discretion when deciding which images to use; whilst definitions are subjective, it is not in our interests to use any lewd, offensive or embarrassing images that may have been taken in the photo booth.
- You may cancel your booking at any time by notice in writing. You will then be liable to pay us compensation based on a percentage of the Booking Total depending upon when the notice is received:
61 days or more = Deposit only
31 – 60 days = 50%
0 – 30 days = 75%