We add to your event, not detract from it.
Everybody loves a photo booth, and they capture memories that will give you butterflies and belly-laughs for years.
But let's be honest, they don't always look that great.
Ours really do.
And that's just one of the ways our booths differ.
You've spent a lot of time, effort and probably money making your event look amazing, you don't want a photobooth turning up to harsh your mellow. We have gone to an enormous amount of effort to make sure we have created a photo booth that will make your heart sing with giddy excitement.
We believe it is the best vintage photobooth out there, and we believe you will agree when you get the best photos of your guests.
We have our imitators, but we are the Original & Best Vintagebooth.
Maybe it's your wedding, a corporate event, a launch, a school prom, a university ball, a birthday party, a bah or bat mitzvah. Whatever the occasion, it will be improved by one of our photo booths being there.
The booth also makes a brilliant wedding present..
Instant prints! As many as you can get though in the photo booth hire period. Go!
Crate of props
You can opt to have a crate full of props. And nice props too, no inflatable guitars..
USB of images
You also get every photo taken on the night on a wooden USB!
Your guests take their own photo. No one to feel silly in front of = (much) better pics.
We're in the background throughout, making sure everything runs smoothly!
Help stop stillbirth with your booking. We donate £5 to Tommy's for every booking.
What makes us different?
- Our vintage photobooths are just the best. They have been hand-crafted, by us. From retro-fitting the lovely mahogany and brass bits, down to coding the software. None of this came out of a box or off of a shelf. It is completely unique.
- We take this seriously, and act professionally throughout. We want to be loved + recommended. And we are; 80% of our bookings are from referrals, and we are incredibly proud of this.
- We will turn up in one of our clean new vans, not in the back of someone's car.
- The prints from our booths are printed on the same media as the professional labs use. They are dry to the touch and don't smudge.
- You take your photo yourself, with one touch of the green arcade button. No ugly touch screens. No one to feel silly posing in front of, self-operated = better photos.
- Our booths don't run on off-shelf-shelf software like so many others. This explains why the prints from ours don't look like they've been designed in MS Word... We created the bespoke software ourselves.
- We can go a lot further to fit into your event. Not only does the booth look brilliant as it stands, but if you want it without sides; fine. On a hay bale instead of a table; sounds great. In front of a sponsor board; not a problem. You want to make your own curtains instead; we'll give you the measurements. We love bespoke.
- Inside our booths you'd find Arduinos, Canon SLRs, Mac OS X and dye-sub printers by Mitsubishi. It is just as professional under the skin and we're really proud of what we've built.
- The props in our crates are nice, vintage finds. They're not from the pound shop.
- £5 from every booking is donated to the charity Tommy's, to further our understanding of stillbirth, why it occurs and how to stop it.